Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thorbjorg's NY Book Launch

When Scandinavian celebrity vitality expert Thorbjorg recently launched her best-selling book, "10 Years Younger in 10 Weeks" here in New York City, I was honored to join her for an evening of beauty from the inside out. Thorbjorg is a trained nurse and certified coach with 25 years experience in nutritional therapy, sought after speaker and star of the television show "Botox or Broccoli". 

This is her at 54 years young!
Thorbjorg's philosophy for sustainable beauty and wellness are based on a nutrient-dense diet, active lifestyle and healthy cosmetics- very much aligned with my own! So it was such a pleasure to meet her and help support the launch of her book with a wonderful event at Great Jones Space in the East Village. 


Thorbjorg sharing her wisdom and powerful story of transformation.


I shared my age-defying makeup must-haves, top ingredients for sustainable beauty 
and ingredients to avoid. So much fun!


Yoga, Spirit + Lifestyle Coach Raquel Griffin showed us simple yoga poses 
for life-long beauty and vitality.


All the women (and a few men!) who attended were inspired that night...


I loved doing Thorbjorg's makeup with my all-natural goodies, including the Revolution Organics Freedom Balm in Blushed, which I used on both her cheeks and lips. Thorbjorg paid me the highest compliment when she said being worked on by me was "almost as scared as being in a church!" Wow!

Photos by Rene F. Hansen

No comments: