Monday, June 23, 2014

Spring Beauty Renewal: Recap

After the long, cold winter in NYC, I was really excited to celebrate the arrival of spring and summer by hosting a 3-hour Beauty + Wellness workshop at the lovely Yarok Beauty Kitchen. I was so inspired by the sun, flowers, trees and feeling of renewal and knew that others must be feeling it too! 

                        

                        

As always, my goal was to help women tap into the connection between our inner health and outer beauty. I began the event by asking everyone to share what they appreciate about their beauty as well as something new that they're excited about in their lives. This got everybody talking and laughing and before long, glowing from the inside out!


I spoke a bit about the importance of choosing healthy beauty products and practical ways to go about it. We discussed my top ingredients to avoid and include, as well as some of my favorite natural brands, which I also used for a spring/summer makeup demo. 
                                            

I designed 2 simple looks using all W3ll People makeup - "Sun Goddess" and "Night Queen". Check out my inspiration board, step-by-step instructions and the final look at the post below! 


I want to thank W3ll People, Yarok, Blissoma, Lotus Wei, Kahina and Kaia Naturals, who sent their green beauty goodness for my demo and the fabulous gift bags! Attendees were thrilled to take this home for their very own Spring Beauty Renewal. Also, thanks to The Juice Shop, who provided us with delicious, fresh-pressed juices to enjoy during the event! Click on the links to learn more about these awesome companies...


Last but not least, thanks to all the natural beauties that attended, Yarok Beauty Kitchen and Photography by Parris. Hope to see YOU at my next event, coming very soon (date TBA)!



No comments: