In case you missed my last event, Spring Beauty Renewal, here's a peek at the inspiration board and how-to for the looks I demonstrated. The "Sun Goddess" features golden lids, vibrant coral lips and cheeks. The "Night Queen" is all about sleek, black cat-eye liner with bronzed, glowy skin. I showed them as day-to-evening makeup looks, but they could be worn anytime of day and are perfect for summer, too!
1) After washing face, spritz with Blissoma Hydrating Tonique.
2) Apply Blissoma Awake Firming Facial Moisture and Kahina Giving Beauty Eye Serum.
3) Apply Nudist Colorbalm No.1 (coral) to lips.
1) With clean fingers or a foundation brush, apply Narcissist Foundation + Concealer and blend well.
2) Add another layer under eyes and/or any areas of the face where you would like extra coverage.
3) With your fingers or a paddle brush, dot Universalist Multi-Use Colorstick No. 6 (satin blood orange) on the apples of the cheek, then blend along the cheekbone towards the hairline.
4) To maximize wearability and minimize shine, dust with Realist Mineral Setting Powder.
1) With Capitalist Brow Pigment and a small, angled brush, draw short, hairlike strokes to fill in sparse areas or holes. Taper the tail of the brow to a point, extending just beyond the outer corner of your eye.
1) Apply Elitist 833 (matte ivory) or 86 (satin apricot) Mineral Eyeshadow from brow bone to lash line with a flat, firm eyeshadow brush.
3) With a similar brush, apply Elitist 814 (sparkling salmon) or 83 (luminous copper) over the lid, from lash to crease.
4) Line your lower lash line with Elitist 825 (golden mocha) and an angled brush.
5) Finish with a few coats of Expressionist mascara on top and bottom lashes.
1) Apply Universalist Multi-Use Colorstick No. 6 to lips complete the golden look!
Begin with steps for "Sun Goddess" and simply add the following steps for look #2!
1) Apply Universalist Colorstick No.2 to highlight the top of cheek bones, brow bones, bridge of nose and cupid's bow..
2) Contour cheekbones with Hedonist Mineral Bronzer.
3) Trace upper lash line with Hypnotist Eyeliner. Draw the line just past the outer corner of the eye, at a slightly upwards angle. Taper to a point.
4) Add a fresh coat of mascara to upper and lower lashes.
5) Keep lips natural with Colorbalm No.1 or try No.8 (poppy) or No.3 (cherry) for a pop of color.
Here's my adorable model Jennifer wearing "Night Queen" at Spring Beauty Renewal.