Monday, February 10, 2014

Gift From Me + jane iredale

I love getting feedback and questions from readers, clients and friends. It helps me better understand how I can help you embrace your beauty - mind, body and spirit!

Today I'm asking for your feedback and I would be so appreciative if you would answer a couple questions for me...

And as a thank you sharing for your insight, I'm partnering with jane iredale to offer an awesome gift for the first 5 people who respond! 
For your chance to win the jane iredale Starter Kit below, answer the following:
1) What are the top 3 things you would like to learn about makeup?
2) Do you prefer to learn through a video, book, live or all of the above?
Email your answers to beauty@rebeccacasciano.com by Saturday, February 15th!
The jane iredale Starter Kit is a skin-loving makeup system that embodies the essentials needed to reveal healthy, radiant skin. Bundled in a chic travel-size cosmetic case with an extra-large mirror, it’s also ideal for traveling and applying makeup on-the-go. What's included: Smooth Affair™ Facial Primer & Brightener, Amazing Base® SPF 20 Loose Mineral Powder, PurePressed® Base SPF 20 Mineral Foundation, POMMIST™ Hydration Spray and a Mini Powder Brush.

No comments: