Monday, December 16, 2013

Naturally Beautiful

Earlier this year, I was thrilled to be invited to appear on a new Veria Living television show called Naturally Beautiful. Veria is a super-cool network that focuses exclusively on health and wellness. Hosted by the amazing Nitika Chopra of Bella Life, Naturally Beautiful is all about beauty from the inside out! 

I was asked to do a series of makeovers, offer beauty tips and lots more. I was totally honored to be a guest on not one, but two episodes of the show. My first one just aired on December 3rd and it was so much fun to watch! 

Nitika and I talked all about how to choose makeup for different skin tones and face shapes. Then I demonstrated by creating makeup looks for three different women, using my favorite products from Jane Iredale, Christopher Drummond, Nvey Eco and 100% Pure

I look forward to sharing the episode with you, as soon as I get the link (it can only be watched live for now).  And, I will keep you posted on the 2nd episodes air date. 
In the meantime, here are some shots from the set! 

Having a blast with gorgeous host, Nitika Chopra!
With Nitika and Beauty & Wellness Coach Paula Locabara, also a guest on the show
Me and Nitika with my lovely makeover models

No comments: