Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Latham Thomas ~ Mama Glow

I feel SO fortunate to be able to work with so many women I truly admire. Being a makeup artist gives me the unique opportunity to help women feel more beautiful, confident and at ease when they are "on stage", whether that is a photo session, video, live appearance or special event. I LOVE this about my job! 

I met Latham Thomas about 15 years ago and she was one of my very first models when I started doing makeup! Since then, I have witnessed Latham's work evolve, from being a yoga instructor, mother, personal chef, holistic health coach, doula and now author of Mama Glow: A Hip Guide to Your Fabulous Abundant Pregnancy! She has continuously inspired me on my journey and was one of my biggest influencers to follow my passion and become a health coach, too.


I couldn't be prouder of Latham for her latest accomplishment... Mama Glow is a comprehensive, must-have guide for any woman who is pregnant or wishes to be. It's chock full of holistic diet and lifestyle recommendations from Latham's wealth of knowledge and experience. It's the perfect gift for any mom's-to-be!


It's always fun to makeup Latham's naturally gorgeous face and it was exciting to help her prepare for her Mama Glow Launch Party, which was held at client/designer Rebecca Minkoff's showroom. The event was brimming with beautiful, stylish friends, family and fans of Latham's work. Her 9 year-old son Fulano, who's been featured in the New York Post's Page 6 multiple times, DJ'd the event!


(Latham's sweet words: "I appreciate that Rebecca knows how to bring out the best in my face. She really understands how to make the look subtle, yet totally glam, at the same time. After spending time in her care, I felt more vibrant." The feeling is mutual, Mama Glow, congratulations!)

No comments: