Friday, May 11, 2012

Rock Your Beauty


On May 8th I was totally honored and excited to join Lori Fields, Founder of Real Beauty Is, for a night of women's empowerment and beauty from the inside out. Lori is a Licensed Social Worker and life coach, dedicated to helping women know their worth and live a life of passion and purpose. She is AWESOME!




Our complimentary services and common goals inspired our first event together, Rock Your Beauty: Rock Your Life, live in NYC! We were joined by a group of about 25 women, ready to receive our tips, motivation and support, at a lovely space in Union Square. Lori delivered a powerful talk, sharing her personal story and how she overcame fear and doubt to live a rockin', fulfilled life. Her thoughtful and heartfelt words surely resonated with every woman in the room that night.


I talked about my path as a makeup artist turned wellness consultant and my mission to help women embrace the connection between inner and outer beauty. As you can probably see from my many expressions above, it's a topic I'm passionate about! I loved sharing the importance of green beauty and being conscious about both what put on, and in our bodies.


Then I demonstrated how to wear a bronzer with Nvey Eco Compact Powder Bronzer and Eco Tools powder brush. I recommend it as a safe way to get a sun-kissed glow for any skin tone! I also showed the power of a red lip to brighten the face and make a statement, using Obsessive Compulsive Lip Tar in Harlot

I'm so grateful for all the dynamic women I connected with that night. We listened, laughed, cried and beautified! Thank you Real Beauties and I look forward to seeing you at future events. Keep in touch!


No comments: