Friday, February 3, 2012

Shiatsu + Buddha Nose

I'm a big fan of massage but had never tried shiatsu... until I met the marvelous Amy Galper! We connected at her Organic Beauty Bar, a unique pop-up shop offering natural makeup and skincare, including her own line, Buddha Nose. A shiatsu practitioner for many years, Amy created self-care products that complemented her healing work, using the powers of essential plant oils. Buddha Nose is a collection of aromatic balms, sprays, salts and scrubs that connect mind, body and beauty... I was sold!


Without knowing exactly what to expect from shiatsu, I booked an appointment with Amy right after the holidays. It was a fabulous way to begin the New Year...the experience was so wonderful and healing.The best way I can describe it is a mixture of massage, acupressure and reiki. I felt both a physical and energetic clearing that was very powerful. I got to take some of that home in the form of Buddha Nose Heart Spray and Girl Balm... heavenly!

If you're in NYC, I highly recommend booking a shiatsu session with Amy (info@buddhanose.com). She is currently offering an awesome deal- 3 Sessions for $200! If you live elsewhere, ask around for recommendations in your area. Wherever you are, definitely pick up some Buddha Nose products and experience the healing essence for yourself!

www.BuddhaNose.com

No comments: