Friday, February 3, 2012

1 Year in Wellness

Woohoo! This year marked my first official year as a Holistic Wellness Consultant. This means that not only do I help people LOOK their best, but now I help them FEEL their best too! My signature 3-Month Program "The Art of Beauty & Wellness", incorporates my 10+ years of experience as both a makeup artist and holistic living enthusiast. 


Most of my clients are busy professionals who recognize the benefits of a healthy lifestyle, but like most people, could use help to bring about positive and sustainable changes. Here's a peek into some of my favorite success stories from 2011:

* One of my clients was a Grammy-nominated songwriter who was already eating vegan, but wanted to transition to a raw food diet. I helped him find convenient ways to make that possible in the midst of his hectic and demanding lifestyle. He loved that "going raw" helped him sleep better, have more energy and be even more productive in the studio. 

* I helped an overworked fashion executive find time for meditation, journaling, exercise and even planting her own vegetable garden in the city. With my support, she created more balance in her life and embraced a holistic approach to healing. She also received a private makeup lesson, using all natural products, which boosted her confidence and added to her happy, healthy glow. 

* My latest client, an internal medical doctor, knew that a plant-based diet would help her maintain her weight and prevent diabetes, but she needed guidance and motivation to stick with it. Not only did she fall in love with vegetables, but she fell more in love with herself! She bought new lipstick and heels for the first time in years AND enrolled in Integrative Nutrition!

Sharing my passions in both beauty and wellness to make a positive impact on the lives of others is incredibly rewarding. I am so inspired by what the future holds for me and my clients. 

If you or someone you know could use my help, please don't hesitate to reach out for a complimentary phone consultation. We will discuss your health and beauty goals and how my signature program could be of service. Email me to set up an appointment at beauty@rebeccacasciano.com

Be Well!



1 comment:

Cross said...

Gud work..
Check it out
http://tbotb177.blogspot.in/