Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Green Your Beauty Routine ~ Holiday Edition!

I've been having such a fabulous time with my newest service addition called "Green Your Beauty Routine". The 2 hour session includes a one-on-one makeup lesson, using all my favorite natural makeup products, step-by-step instructions and custom product recommendations for re-creating the look. I LOVE giving women the info and tools to enhance their beauty naturally!


My holiday makeup setup, featuring red lip products from Korres, Yes To Carrots, Tarte and Revolution Organics...

One of my recent clients, Health and Wellness Coach Sara Jane Mercer, invited me to present GYBR to a group of women at her stunning Tribeca home. Sara prepared a decadent, healthy holiday spread, which included Almond Nog, Spiced Mexican Truffles, Pomegranate Guacamole and Sweet Potato Latkes. Everything was vegan and I was in heaven! I had a great time noshing and talking green beauty with Sara's guests. Check out her awesome blog for these delicious recipes and our "Green Your Beauty Routine" interview > www.sarajanemercer.com


photos by Mia McDonald

I would love to join you and your friends to share some green beauty goodness! Please contact me at beauty@rebeccacasciano.com to inquire about availability for your next get-together. 

No comments: