1) David Ji Guided Meditations CD. Zen out with one of my favorite meditation teachers, David Ji of The Chopra center. His voice and choice of wise words is the perfect combination for getting in the zone. Just 22 bucks for priceless peace!
this book is a must-have for any beauty enthusiast! $23.00
3) Noble Glass Travel Thermos ($29.50) from Davids Tea. I adore the sleek shape and bamboo lid on this sturdy glass thermos. It has a removable strainer (not pictured) for enjoying your favorite loose teas on-the-go. Be sure to check out Davids extensive tea menu, the Winter Collection is fantastic.
4) Inspire with the Health Freedom DVD Box Set. Featuring 6 of the most informative documentaries on natural healing, including Food Matters and the Gerson Miracle, this collection ($137.50) is a wonderful gift for anyone on a path to optimum wellness.
5) Jump-start New Year's resolutions with a BluePrint Cleanse. Fresh, raw, nutrient-dense food and juice can be delivered nationwide, making it so much easier to get back on track after the holidays. Try the "Juice 'Til Dinner" for those new to cleansing; it includes 4 juices, a 2-course meal and 2 snacks. ($85 and up per day)
6) Wholeness Healing with Teresa Benoit is offering a 60-Minute Combination Therapy Session which includes Yoga or Assisted Stretching, Guided Meditation or EFT (Tapping) and Chakra Balancing for just $75.00 (over a $150 value). Teresa is a gifted healer and teacher who is passionate about helping people live their lives to its fullest potential.
7) Add a splash of color with the recycled cotton canvas Duck Bag by Baggu. I'm a fan of their reusable grocery bags but these are even more stylish! Perfect size and shape for everyday use and also only $22.00.
8) Tasha West Jewelry. Support a super-talented independent designer while giving a totally unique and timeless piece of jewelry. These handmade, hammered "Nipple Bangles" never leave my wrist! See these and other fabulous styles on Tasha's brand new Etsy Shop. She specializes in custom pieces and engagement rings as well!
9) Smell goods that are good for you: La Vanila makes my favorite non-toxic fragrances and deodorants. Skip the designer perfumes and lotions that are full of chemicals and go for this sweet and simple gift set. Includes The Healthy Deodorant, Healthy Fragrance and Healthy Body Butter, for $49.50.
10) Kahina Giving Beauty Travel Basics Set ($85) is an ideal way to try this natural, argan oil based skincare line. Kahina's chic packaging and lush, organic ingredients make it a great gift. Plus, the company donates 25% of it's profits to the women around the world, who help create the product. Win-win.
Happy, Healthy Holidays to you!
Much love, Rebecca xo