Friday, October 21, 2011

Karmin

Another fresh talent I have recently had the pleasure of working with is the up-and-coming duo, Karmin. Comprised of the voices of Amy and Nick, a guitar and a keyboard, Karmin is "The Little Band with a Big Sound". They've been creating a buzz and a large following on Youtube, covering pop, hip hop and R&B songs and even performing with The Roots! 


Karmin just released their debut single, "Crash Your Party" and I did their makeup for a jam-packed day of press interviews and appearances. I'm a huge fan of Amy's retro-inspired look, plus she's got the perfect face for it, so I had a great time doing this makeup...


Check out one of my fave Karmin videos above. Amy's voice is sweet and she can rap. You go, girl. Nick is dope too! Wishing them all the best with their new album!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any chance of posting a tutorial of some sort for how to do it?