8 ounces of Traditional Medicinals Roasted Dandelion Tea. (Brew for 15 minutes, covered)
2 ounces of Vanilla Almond Breeze Milk, Unsweetened
Few dashes of organic cinnamon or allspice
1/2 teaspoon of raw honey
You can swap out the Vanilla for Plain Almond Milk, or even better make your own. It tastes best when you heat the milk and all ingredients in a small pot, but you can add the milk cold in a pinch. Honey is of course, optional (and not vegan) but also has some awesome therapeutic benefits.
So not only is my Dandelion Almond Latte delicious enough to substitute for chai, coffee or caffeinated tea, it's super nutritious too. Check out some of the Health Benefits of Dandelion:
- Activates the whole of the digestive tract and liver
- Cleanses the liver
- Relieves tiredness, irritability, skin problems and headaches
- Helps dissolve gallstones
- Increases the flow of digestive juices
- Weight loss, safe diuretic. Replaces lost potassium.
- Stimulates the pancreas in insulin secretion (good for diabetes)
Drink up, detoxify and enjoy! xoxo