Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Get Polished

I'm excited to announce my residency at Brooklyn's hot-spot for beauty, Polish Bar! You can now book appointments with me for brow shaping, makeup and eyelash applications at the Prospect Heights location. In addition, I am introducing my new service menu, which  includes one-on-one makeup consultations, lessons and personal beauty shopping. Please check out my website for more information about these services, which are available at Polish or on-location.


Polish is the place to be for expert nail services, featuring the top trends in colors and techniques. They even have a Green Gals option, which includes a lavender pedicure and '3-Free' polishes from Zoya or Ginger & Liz. The bright, airy space on Vanderbilt is the second beauty bar for owner Tricialee Riley; her first located nearby in Clinton Hill.


Tricialee is a 15-year beauty maven whom I have had the pleasure of working with in the past. I am  happy to join Polish Pro Artist, Starr Blackshere, a true talent whom I have also worked with over the years. I've been having a blast meeting and servicing new clients, who come from all over NYC to experience Polish. Situated on the ever-evolving Vanderbilt Avenue, you can shop vintage, have a nice meal and get polished, all in a 6 block radius!


To make an appointment with me, please call  718. 783. 5363 or send an email to Polish Prospect Heights. Follow Polish Bar to stay in the loop on our Beauty Boosts ($20 services), brunches, parties and workshops. Hope to see you there soon!

No comments: