Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Experience the Magic Garden

If you're like me and reallyyy need Spring to come sooner than later, I think you will enjoy my latest editorial, Magic Garden! Inspired by a mixture of Great Gatsby style and Pre-Raphaelite paintings, our stellar team created a lovely scene of Spring fashion and foliage. 


Our model Dani (from Muse Agency) was THE perfect muse! 


Creating the mood... hurry up Spring!


Ultimate garden-nymph hair, coiffed by Helio de Souza.


Peep cutie set designer Veronika Ossi in the mirror!


Photographer Tracy Toler conceptualized and shot 
this fabulous fairytale.


Veronika decked out the set with a sweet vintage tea party...


Amazing Anna Katsanis styled these gorgeous Spring'11 pieces.


Inspired by: Mia Farrow in The Great Gatsby, 1974 


Pre-Raphaelite paintings, circa 1800's

To see the images in a larger format, please check out Florida International Magazine or my Facebook album, until I can post them to my website

* If you're ready to start thinking about your Spring makeup look, contact me for more information about my services. I can help you brighten up your beauty regime with colorful and conscious product choices!

Much love and beauty,
xo Rebecca

1 comment:

The Legacy Boutique said...

This is STUNNING! Where did you all shoot this?