Friday, November 19, 2010

KBB Glam Session #4

Miss Ellisa is the total sweetheart who helps run Karen's Body Beautiful with style and smarts. An avid writer, Ellisa not only contributes to 4 online mags, but has created her own site, highlighting inspirational people, ideas and images. At just 22 years old, I would say she is already quite an influencer in her own right!


Ellisa has a natural approach to beauty, so I wanted her makeup look to reflect that. I treated her to the Naturally Chic service from my beauty menu at KBB, which simply enhances the features in a subtle yet noticeable way. I used Tarte's matte almost black, deep shimmering chocolate and vibrant shimmering copper eyeshadows to accent Ellisa's amazing eyes and gave her lips a pop of peach with Jane Iredale's Pure Gloss in Cotton Candy. I loved the results and so did she!


Ellisa Oyewo, 22 I am currently the manager at Karen's Body Beautiful with a hidden written talent. I currently write for Coco & Creme Magazine, Clutch Magazine, In Her Shoes Blog,the blog editor of Styleaholics.com  and run my own site ChasingtheFame.com

One day I'm striving to be a full time culture writer while traveling across the world indulging and covering a variety of music, literature, fashion, food and just overall the complete lifestyle of global cultures.

What makes you feel beautiful?
I feel the most beautiful when I am in my most vulnerable and honest state. If I go through a situation that makes me pull all of my  barriers down  and I can simply just be me, that's when I feel most comfortable & beautiful. This is usually either when I am immersed in my passion of talent of writing and dance where I feel like I can be completely free.

What's your favorite feature?
Hmmm...my favorite feature I have to say are my eyes.
What's your favorite food?
This is a hard one! Let's see, I know this is not original but there's something magical about super nachos :) 

Ellisa on her Naturally Chic: "I loved the fact that when I was finished that I felt like a whole new person! I adored how she personalized my make up to fit my personality and style! Not only did I feel beautiful but comfortable too!I wish I could look like that everyday!"

To book an appointment and find out more about my new Beauty Services at Karen's Body Beautiful, please call 718.797.4808

Looking forward to seeing you and stay tuned for the next KBB Glam Session!

Photos by Tracy Toler

No comments: