Friday, November 12, 2010

KBB Glam Session #3

I met the darling Bonney while working for Organic Avenue at the Paul Labrecque Salon, earlier this year. We clicked right away, but especially connected when she told me of her desire to follow her passions in cooking and gardening. A recent transplant from Seattle to Brooklyn, Bonney actually maintains the sweetest herb and veggie garden right in front of her brownstone! So inspiring.


I did two different looks on Bonney to show the variation of emphasizing lips, or eyes. I really wanted to see her in a berry lip for Fall, so I created the first look using Vapour Organic Beauty's Ravish Lipstick and Hypnotic Elixir Gloss. Vapour's line is amazing! Check them out at www.vapourbeauty.com.


For the second look, I gave Bonney a sexy, smokey eye, which is closer to her signature style. Using Alima Pure's Satin Matte Eyeliner in Black along with their Luminous Shimmer in Stone and Mink, I gave Bonney's bright eyes definition and contrast. She's stunning in both looks, right?



Bonney Rowley, 24, Receptionist
My dream is to own my own business as a Holistic Health Counselor in Brooklyn, NY. I would love to help others find health through the power of food and herbs while teaching people how to cook using whole foods.


What makes you feel beautiful?
Friends, helping other people, cooking, gardening.


What's your favorite feature?
Eyes


What's your favorite food?
Walnuts, Kale, fresh Turmeric Root.


Bonney also commented, "I was very interested in seeing that gorgeous professional makeup looks could come from organic/natural makeup. Also I enjoyed seeing myself transformed with different makeup styles that i would not typically wear. "



To book an appointment and find out more about my new Beauty Services at Karen's Body Beautiful, please call 718.797.4808

Looking forward to seeing you and stay tuned for the next KBB Glam Session!

Photos by Tracy Toler

No comments: