Monday, November 9, 2009

On The Path


As part of my new and improved mission to help beautify AND heal the world, I'm working with this amazing live, organic, and vegan company called Organic Avenue. With two retail locations in Manhattan, the Lower East Side and West Village, and an Alkaline Elixir Bar/ Live Food Lounge opening this week, Organic Avenue is providing a tremendous service to New Yorkers. Featuring 100% organic, fresh pressed juices, live food entrees, desserts and high quality supplements, we have everything you need to support a lifestyle brimming with nutrition! We also specialize in several Cleanse programs,to help you detoxify and heal your body, get more energy and transition to healthier foods in a nourishing and balanced way. There are 5 different, 5 day programs that incorporate a synergistic menu of juices and/or food/soup depending on your needs and current diet. We deliver fresh daily from our kitchen to your home or work to make it even easier...

The juices are made with a Norwalk Press, which is known for producing the highest quality of juice, and sealed instantly in these super cool recycled glass bottles. My favorites so far are the Young Love (spinach, celery and cucumber), the best tasting Coconut Water and Mylk (from young Thai coconuts) and the sweet, creamy Carrot.


The all-live entrees include a Sunflower Falafel, Burrito, Lasagna, Coconut Cerviche and many more. Even salads make a truly delicious and satisfying meal with special ingredients like nut cheese, pine nuts and savory dressings. And the desserts...oh my! Currently in L.O.V.E with the Chocolate Macaroons, which use the real deal-raw cacao-and are virtually guilt free.YUM! I am so grateful to experience these delightful treats on the regular and can really go on for awhile about how awesome Organic Avenue is... but I will save that for my up and coming blog, featuring my experiences on The Path. Or even better, try it for yourself! Just wanted to give you a taste of beauty for the mind, body and spirit.
More info at http://www.organicavenue.com

2 comments:

Samantha Lennon said...

Awesome Rebecca. I really respect your direction and YOU as a makeup artist! :)

P.S. I met you at the Polish Bar in BK when I was working there...

Bevin said...

I didn't get to talk to you at the launch party!! ARgh!! How are you lady??!