Saturday, April 4, 2009

Couture Couture

www.karenmag.com




The latest issue of KAREN, a New Zealand-based glossy, is on it's way to NYC and includes a fabulous story I worked on with photographer GL Wood. This one is all about the spectacular fashion and wonderful blurred effects (produced by The GL Factory) but I must admit, I love everything about this shoot! Stylist Anna Katsanis chose amazing couture pieces from Yves Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana, Oscar de la Renta and milliner Heather Huey. Our model Ingrid Schram from Elite is one of my favorite muses and I was thrilled to work with her again. (We shot the Oh, Edie! story for Zink awhile back)  Last but not least, hair extraordinaire Linh Nguyen coiffed Ingrid's locks around the elaborate hats and hairpieces. Brilliant.

Hope you enjoy it at least three-quarters as much as I do ;)

No comments: