Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Luxe Lashes

I must admit, I'm blessed with pretty long eyelashes but trust me, they wouldn't look half as exciting without the help of my favorite tools. The Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler truly gives a lasting, eye opening lift, hence its' presence in everyyy makeup artists' kit. The drugstore brands just don't compare, so go ahead and invest the 19 bucks, it's worth every penny! However, what you can get at the drugstore, for about $7, is CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara. Designed by makeup artist extraordinaire and CG Creative Director, Pat McGrath, LashBlast does everything a good mascara should...lift, define, volumize and stay on all day without chipping or smudging. The patented brush is a bit big, but don't let it intimidate you...just work it and make every lash count! I guarantee ;) people will start asking you if your lashes are real...


1 comment:

Lori said...

NICE- I am totally trying this!